(Day 1 site notes)
We Have Demands
- American will not tolerate our great Nation being held hostage by petty politicians of both parties. Schemer et al threatening Social Security, retirement for our deserving defenders of Freedom? No f**king way. Out! Fired in ’24.
- We renounced government control and expansion outside Constitutionally proscribed bounds. There’s no Fed in the Constitution. Bail out the Rich? Hell no. Fired in ’24!
- We demand a balanced budget including:
- The cessation of deficit financing on a phased-out basis.
- Equality of taxes at a single percentage rate above an agreed upon income threshold.
- A single rate – for all payers – income tax.
- Restoration of Constitutional adherence to Equality and an immediate end of discriminatory, divisive “equity” schemes.
- Focus on Education.
- Security of computer network infrastructure including:
- Declaring hacking a felony.
- Declaring sale of stolen data on the dark web as elsewhere as a felony.
- Declaring use of the internet to promote sexual preference/change to children 16 and under a felony.
- Banning unlicensed use of “bots” and “scripts” of any sort on social and news sites.
We also demand:
- That the FTC develop and implement a “campaign audit and performance” system to ensure that once elected, public officials exhibit honest fealty toward voters. Including mid-term removals from office for non-compliance
- Full disclosure (real-time) reporting of all financial affairs of families of all federal office holders.
Click here to submit additional reasonable ideas while this site is formulated. (-thank you!)
Lots of work to do at our end:
We envision “Citizen position papers” on major topics. New commentary on some of the most egregious defamers of American principles. And we’ll never sell you anything (OK, maybe a bumper sticker down the road). But no signing up for emails or partisan bullshit. We’ve had enough, don’tcha think?
Which is a nonpartisan future-directed website where the hypocrisy and immortality of present times & finance is the focus.
Check back in a week – and tell your friends.
Thank you. And God Bless the United States and we hope we can still save it.